3/21/2013

Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint

Hi lovelies!

So, like a lot of people, I have major love for Barry M nail polish. But I also really like their lip paints - ESPECIALLY the one I'm about to show you.

The packaging does tend to get a bit grubby - It's quite rubbery, like NARS packaging.

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. It is a green lipstick. Don't worry, I'm not overdosing on the St Patrick's Day spirit! Green in the tube, it comes out as a shade of pink on your lips. It depends on the pH of your lips, but it tends to come out as a deep/ bright pink on me, depending on the time of day/ what I've eaten, etc.

It is a little bit gimmicky, but it's definitely eye catching. I can't count the times someone has screamed "Are you putting on GREEN lipstick?!" Plus my mother nearly had the wooden spoon after me when doing her make up for a wedding & I whipped this out.

Bare lips - One coat of TMLP

It is more like a stain than a lipstick (in my opinion) but it's not drying at all, and does last a good few hours (at least 4). But, if you have a few dry patches on your lips, exfoliation & moisturising is a must. Otherwise, you will end up with patches of different colours, which might be a bit weird..

How it adapts on me

I love this lip paint, the colour it adapts to on me is really pretty & it doesn't require too much maintenance. For around €5.50-€6 in Boots/ Superdrug, I'd definitely recommend it!

Have you tried make up that 'adapts'?

Chloe x

13 comments:

  1. Oohh love a magic lipstick colour is lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh when i saw this on my blog feed I said 'is she really reviewing GREEN lipsticks????'
    Hahaha silly me! This is such a cool product. I'm not whether i want it because it looks great on you or because it's green. Either way I want it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha everyone is always so shocked by it! I've bought it for a few friends & it looks lovely on all of them so I recommend it! XX

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this lipstick - I always get complimented on it!! It's so so beautiful on and I find it super wearable - I don't even have to look at a mirror to apply it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I sneak it out during lectures & I KNOW I won't smudge it on my teeth/face!

      Delete
  4. Wow thats cool, i bought my first barry m lipper the other day, was very impressed, will have to pick this one up now Chloe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been casually picking up a few, they're actually all so nice!

      Delete
  5. Oh i do like the look of this. I have awful dry lips so I may wait for a while :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a drying lipstick at all but just starts to highlight the dry patches after a while :(

      Delete
  6. Your blog is awesome! If you want follom my blog : http://prettyshinycupcake1.blogspot.gr/
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool and it looks great on you! My grandmother used to have one of those - but a cheap version, which costs like $1. I always thought it was super cool that my grandma had green lipstick! =)

    smiley-clara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...