8/16/2013

5 Things #5

It's exactly a month since I last posted.
My bad.



5 Songs
Ellie Goulding - Burn
Avicii - Wake Me Up 
Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love
Wallis Bird - Encore
Ryan O Shaughnessy - No Name


5 To Look At

  1. I am not allowed eat. I am looking at anything to do with food.
  2. I have a new-found obsession with Instagram & LOLed heartily at the Disney version.
  3. If you blog & seem to be running out of ideas, join in with Girl Friday's September Beauty Blog Challenge!
  4. Am also obsessed with tattoos. Other people's.
  5. Orange Is The New Black. Just watch it.


5 Reasons I Smiled

  1. A lil love story.
  2. My 13 year old sister bought me the best dressing gown ever.
  3. I'm going up north for the All Irelands next week.
  4. I got nominated for the Blog Awards Ireland!
  5. I'm off work til Tuesday. (With a sick cert, but every cloud..)

I won't lie, a day in bed & I'm bored stiff. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR WEEK. RECOMMEND STUFF.
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...