9/03/2013

#SBBC 3: Travel picks

Number 3 is about what you bring with you when travelling. Obviously that is many things, but I'm focusing on beauty stuff! I'm just back from Antrim for the weekend, so here's what I brought.

 It looks like a lot.. But this is downsized!

Practical things.. Dry shampoo, deo, etc.. Nothing particularly special, other than my Redken hair serum, & Lancome La Vie Est Belle!

NIMA brush set.

Nails
OPI Nail Envy
Essie Mint Candy Apple
Model's Own Beach Party

Face
Catrice Prime & Fine Primer
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
S2S Face Foundation
Rimmel BB Cream
Bourjois Bronzing Primer
Topshop Cheek Duo
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Urban Decay Blush in Quickie
MUFE Illuminating Concealer
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Relief
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Spray

Eyes
MUA Starry Nights Palette
Clinique Eyeiner
Collection Extreme Liner
Maybelline The Rocket mascara (forgotten in picture!)
Essence I Heart Stage Eye Primer
MUA Eyebrow Kit
Collection Brow Crayon
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

Lips
Rimmel Kate Moss 101
Essence Shine XXXL Lipgloss
Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in Candy Bar
Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon
Maybelline Baby Lips

I like to bring a mix of things that I can 't live without, & things that I wouldn't cry over if I lost. Most of these are non essentials though & could have been substituted!

Chloe x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lots of lovely products there! Hoola looks way handier to carry like that actually than in the big box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great selection of bits to bring with you! All practical too:)

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...