10/18/2013

5 Things #7




5 Songs

James Arthur - Wrecking Ball
Kodaline - Brand New Day
Paramore - Still Into You
Lorde - Royals
Neon Trees - Everybody Talks


5 To Look At


  1. I like food. How amazing do Rolo cookies sound?
  2. I love my make up brushes & love showing my sisters how to use them - Thinking of picking up this set for a Christmas present after reading Emma's review!
  3. I love the look of this cardigan & it's reduced! Very, very tempting.
  4. If you're looking for a decent (Irish) film, this is a great starting point!
  5. Feeling down? The 30 Happiest Facts Of All Time are bound to cheer you up!

5 Reasons I Smiled

  1. I'M HOME! I had a wee accident & came home for a fix, but either way, a weekend in Ireland!
  2. I managed to fit in a little bit of shopping while I was here. New trousers & make up!
  3. I started college this week properly & okay, it's hard, but I'm hopeful!
  4. I came home to a Stila After Glow Lip Colour courtesy of Sarah  & La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hands from Lovely Girlie Bits!
  5. I love my family. :)

Do you have any songs/ reasons to smile?
Let me know!
Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...