1/03/2014

5 Things #10



5 Songs

One Republic - Counting Stars


Rizzle Kicks - Lost Generation


Emeli Sande - Read All About It


Hudson Taylor - Chasing Rubies


Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You



5 To Look At

I shared this link on my Facebook page, but wanted to include it here too - If you saw the documentary on Donal Walsh, or know his story, I think it's worth a read for another perspective.

I know I can't be the only one suffering post-Christmas lack of funds. I caught sight of this template for a saving plan, where you start with €1 a week, & increase the amount by €1 every week, ending up with €1,378. There's also a kid's version (which feels a bit more realistic for me).

I saw Glitter Mama Wishes' 'Memory Jar' on her Instagram & when Yaz explained what it was, I loved the idea! & I'm going to make one this weekend.

Another 'goal' post I saw was Girl Friday's - The Day Zero Project, 101 goals in 1001 days! I also really like her list of aims - I'm not surprised it was hard thinking of them all!

Bad grammar really annoys me.. This picture is seriously something I just want people to know!



5 Things That Made Me Smile

Top of the list has to be spending time with my family over Christmas. I missed them like crazy!




Christmas dinner. Selection boxes. Stephen's Day dinner. Dessert. New Year's Day dinner. Ice cream. I feel like a queen. A tubby one, but so worth it.

When I came home, I added to my tattoo collection. I really like the ones I have :)

This compilation of 2013's best vines is long... But hilarious.


I went back to work for Christmas & got asked to work again when I'm home for February/ March - It's nice knowing I'll be earning money.


I'm going back to Germany on Sunday, which makes me a little sad, but like I just said, I'll be home in about 6 weeks! I know I'll probably end up even more homesick after being home for Christmas, while I'm studying in -25degrees haha, but that's life. At least I appreciate home!

Let me know how your Christmas & New Years went,

Chloe x

6 comments:

  1. Love that One Republic song and the grammar list! I'm definitely thinking about starting some sort of savings jar as well, although I'm way too broke right now to even contemplate it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only remembered to download it this week & it's been on constant repeat! Same, when you don't have regular income, it can be difficult! x

      Delete
  2. Do you have a pic of the new tatt lovey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those idea's about saving. I got cupcake money box as a Christmas present, so I might start doing something like that. I like Girl Fridays goals aswell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, but I tend to have to use my wages on rent & travel so have nothing left to save!

      Delete

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...