5/30/2014

Sleek Celestial Palette

As much as I love a good nude palette (or ten, because I have a ridiculous amount), I've found myself buying more colourful palettes & eyeshadows recently. I actually got the Sleek Celestial palette for Christmas, but have only really started playing around with it in the last month or so, so it's time for a review!


Like all Sleek i-Divine palettes, this contains 12 1.1g eyeshadows. Plus, they all have names! (For anyone who doesn't compulsively buy palettes this isn't a problem... But there's only so many time you can mention 'That blue shade... Beside the purple.. On the bottom row?') It's the standard matte black case, which comes prepackaged in a cardboard case, and it has a big mirror in the lid. It also has a double ended sponge applicator which is probably now in my sister's art box. 


How pretty are all these colours? Or at least most of them. 
Solar has become one of my favourite shadows: It's a purple/pink with quite a bit of shimmer.
Astral Blue is a deep blue with tiny silver glimmer.
Aurora is a dark sea green & it's shimmer doesn't transfer to the skin much.
Galactic is one of the brightest silvers I've ever had - Stunning!
Earth Shine is a lovely blue navy without much shimmer.
Dark Matter is a shimmery black, but it comes out more of a dark grey.
Stargaze is a light matte lilac, which works nicely as a base shadow.
Saturn's Ring is gorgeous! It's a duo chrome purple with blue shimmer.
Meteoric is my favourite to use with Solar - It's a matte, rosy red, which I use in the crease.
Terrestrial is the big disappointment. It's a pale matte green that isn't very pigmented.
Lunar is like Saturn's Ring's little silvery sister. It's icy blue metallic.
And Eclipse is like a shimmery khaki - Sounds strange, but it's brilliant for a smokey eye.



The Sleek Celestial Palette costs €9.99 & can be found on Cloud10Beauty, or in selected Superdrugs. It's not something you need, & I'll always keep my nude palettes on hand but I'm delighted it's in my collection!



PS - How do other beauty bloggers take a photo of their eyes? It's IMPOSSIBLE.

What coloured eyeshadows do you love? 

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy - comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...